It was only fitting that Martin put the exclamation mark on a stunning season with the game’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal, becoming just the sixth Tiger to take home Charlie. Martin, once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transformed that into a brutal reality that was, simply, too much for essentially every opponent. He was too strong for their midfields, too agile for their backlines and, above all, too strong for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- Each edition comes personally signed by Martin and includes key statistics from each of Martin’s vote-getting matches in 2017
- Integrated into this stunning display is not only a replica Brownlow Medal but also a piece of Martin’s 2017 match-worn guernsey
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Limited to 444 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm
Memorabilia Delivery Information:
RRP $695 + $79.00
All memorabilia products must be signed for upon delivery.
A street address (residential or business) MUST be provided for delivery. PO BOX addresses CANNOT be accepted for memorabilia items.
Most memorabilia items are dispatched from a third party premises so other items you have purchased will arrive separately.
Memorabilia products are excluded from the Free Postage over $150 promotion.
Click and Collect options from the Tigerland Superstore are available for most memorabilia items currently in stock, please contact us at email@example.com or on (03) 9426 4419 for more information on how to make a Click & Collect purchase.
The Tigerland Superstore does accept the exchange of garments for different sizes and colours within 14 days of receipt by you. In order exchange the product, we require the following
- Proof of purchase (receipt)
- The goods have not been worn and the tags are still attached
- Goods are purchased at full price (we cannot accept returns of sale items)
The product can either be sent to the Tigerland Superstore at Punt Road, or delivered in person. Please note that in the case of items being sent, postage and handling costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Tigerland Superstore cannot be held accountable for items lost in transit