Richmond Tigers 2017 Premiership Glory Piece:
Renowned sports Artist Jamie Cooper is about to lift the veil on a moment, 37 years in the making. All Tiger fans can now be a part of that most treasured time and place, the locker room celebration at the MCG immediately after the drought breaking 2017 Premiership win. Be there when the lid comes off and the champagne starts flowing, as it starts sinking in to the players that they have… DONE IT.
To start his research, Jamie spent time with the leadership group to get a first-hand insight into the playing group and what they felt were some of the significant factors that moulded them into a Premiership unit. From this, Jamie has woven several stories into this incredible scene. Amongst the festival like atmosphere are some more poignant reminders of what unites a club both on and off the field, as well as many of the lighter notes that helped bond the team during the year.
Key Features of this unique Piece:
- This piece is strictly a Limited Edition of 300 high quality Fine Art lithographs have been meticulously produced from the original oil painting.
- Each lithograph has been printed onto 300gsm art paper and beautifully finished in a black matte board and quality black timber frame with brushed gold inner. Approximate framed size is 1100mm x 630mm.
- Each piece is also hand signed by Premiership Captain Trent Cotchin, Coach Damien Hardwick and Artist Jamie Cooper. This project by renowned AFL artist Jamie Cooper, is officially licensed by the AFL and comes with security hologram and AFL Certificate of Authenticity.
Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we reveal more stories from the Dressing room of Dreams and the creative process of the panting coming to life before the official unveiling in early November.
The Tigerland Superstore does accept the exchange of garments for different sizes and colours within 14 days of receipt by you. In order exchange the product, we require the following
- Proof of purchase (receipt)
- The goods have not been worn and the tags are still attached
- Goods are purchased at full price (we cannot accept returns of sale items)
The product can either be sent to the Tigerland Superstore at Punt Road, or delivered in person. Please note that in the case of items being sent, postage and handling costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Tigerland Superstore cannot be held accountable for items lost in transit